Salsa Night on Saturday

John Kearsey
👍

Wed 19 Nov 2014, 16:14

Well done to all concerned in the organisation of this event. We had a great time!

Edward Fenton
👍

Wed 12 Nov 2014, 23:23

Mojitos?! I should have thought of that before. I'm not promising anything, but I like a challenge, so wait and see!

Tanya Stevenson
👍

Wed 12 Nov 2014, 19:39

Mojitos! Ha! You can dream. As well as a veggie chilli (made with quorn), it will be gluten free and we'll have some gluten free bread.

russell robson
👍

Wed 12 Nov 2014, 07:47

mojitos?!

Edward Fenton
👍

Tue 11 Nov 2014, 23:49

Yes - there'll certainly be a veggie chilli! It should be a great evening. Incidentally, I'm organising the bar, so if anyone has any preferences with regard to that, please let me know.

Jon Carpenter
(site admin)
👍

Tue 11 Nov 2014, 20:10

Is there a veggie chilli?

Jim Holah
👍

Tue 11 Nov 2014, 17:11

We are having a workshop with an experienced dance teacher as part of the event ( Strictly does Charlbury !!) but if you arent dancing, you can come along at any time to enjoy the bar, but the workshop will end at 7.15 and we aim to serve the light supper of chilli, with soured cream & cheese & french bread dippers from about 7.30. so be there for that, then the band are playing from about 8pm for a first set, and even if you dont want to dance, what better way is there to spend a Saturday evening than with a glass of something in your hand, a bowl of chilli and some cool Salsa sounds from a real class band. This is the best deal in Oxfordshire this weekend.

Tanya Stevenson
👍

Tue 11 Nov 2014, 14:32

I'm looking forward to the Ran Kan Kan Salsa night on Saturday in the Memorial Hall.
I believe I'm right in thinking that you don't have to dance to go and enjoy it and that the band are top class and worth going to listen to in their own right?
What time do the non dancers need to get there?

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.