Spendlove recycling survey

Liz Leffman
👍

Mon 13 Oct 2014, 08:05

Thank you!

Andrew Greenfield
👍

Mon 13 Oct 2014, 00:16

As did I when I filled it in just before making my previous post.

Liz Leffman
👍

Sun 12 Oct 2014, 22:39

Andrew, it's important that the answers are taken seriously by WODC. I have therefore used the same questions as they are asking elsewhere. There is a box at the end of the survey which allows people to make free comment on what could be done to improve things - interestingly the majority of people at Chippy when asked this mentioned a replacement for Dean Pit.

Andrew Greenfield
👍

Sun 12 Oct 2014, 20:00 (last edited on Sun 12 Oct 2014, 20:18)

Your link on the news page of the charlbury.info website www.charlbury.info/news/1444 has an extra full stop at the end which takes it nowhere. Luckily this one in the forum works fine.

Can you please edit the front page's link just in case some users do not get to this forum link.

It would also be useful to add another answer to Q1, ie, No, I do not use the bring sites, with a box to give reasons why that is. The survey at present will mostly get info only from those who do use the Spendlove site, which I don't, apart from the small electrical appliance bin, as all the other bins are for the same things that go into our kerbside black boxes, and therefore not really very useful.

It is nice to be offered a survey, but I think this one is not the one we really need which should be about a Dean Pit replacement.

Liz Leffman
👍

Sun 12 Oct 2014, 16:23

You can now participate in the Council's recycling survey which can be accessed here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/KKBRX3G

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.