Eco friendly cleaning business in Charlbury?

Claire Emery
👍

Mon 29 Sep 2014, 20:16

Hi again and thanks all for posting your responses!
Ok...I am now encouraged to take this further. I am linking my business with an ethical environmentally friendly supplier of cleaning materials as well as many other products for home and garden use. Please get in touch if you would like to find out more.

Thanks!
Claire.

Simon Himmens-Warrick
👍

Mon 29 Sep 2014, 11:38

Fab idea Claire.

Romaine Schmidt
👍

Sun 28 Sep 2014, 21:11

Great idea!

Helen Chapman
👍

Sun 28 Sep 2014, 17:40

I would be interested

Miles Walkden
👍

Sun 28 Sep 2014, 11:27

Good for you. If we are ever in need of a cleared we will call.

Claire Emery
👍

Sat 27 Sep 2014, 18:40

Hi!
Im new to the area and I am seriously considering starting a domestic and office cleaning and general housekeeping service which uses only environmentally friendly cleaning products. I am really trying to gauge whether or not there was much demand in Charlbury and surrounding areas for such a service and would appreciate constructive comments on this! So...I'm putting it out there! What do you reckon? I have been challenged as to why to insist on using only eco friendly products..but this is not something I am willing to compromise on because frankly there are enough pollutants on the planet as it is.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.