House-sitters available now

Clare Carswell
👍

Wed 17 Sep 2014, 07:49

There are two very nice Americans staying up at the campsite who need a house-sit for a week or two. A woman and her charming twenty year old son who went to school locally, they have rented their home in the US and are trying to rent a house locally for a year so that he can apply to Oxford. She is married to an Englishman and they want to be based in this area.They have been on the site for a couple of weeks and had a rental property lined up from tomorrow but have been let down at the last minute.
Aside from the disappointment I think they could use a break from camping whilst they start to look for a rental property again. I wondered if anyone might be going away and would like house-sitters whilst they are away ? These people seem so nice and can supply references etc as they have all that ready for the house rental. Contact me if you might be able to help them and think they might be a help to you and I can put you in touch. Thanks.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.