Laminating advice

Clare Carswell
👍

Sun 21 Sep 2014, 14:35

You are all very kind, I do now have a laminator from Smiths, thanks !

Matthew Greenfield
👍

Sat 20 Sep 2014, 16:49

I bought a cheap laminator from WH Smiths a few years ago and it is still going strong... It is an own-brand WH Smiths model.

Ruth Williams
👍

Sat 20 Sep 2014, 12:11

For the future Aldi selling Laminators £18.99 tomorrow, Sunday 21st.

Clare Carswell
👍

Sat 13 Sep 2014, 21:47

Thanks Peter I appreciate your offer but I do need to do this in the next day or two and am now looking into buying a laminator which I hadn't realized I could do.

Peter Kenrick
👍

Sat 13 Sep 2014, 18:29

If you are going to do much of this it is well worth considering buying a laminator and doing it yourself. You can get a good A4 laminator for about £35 and 100 decent A4 pouches will set you back around £13. I get these from Margaret Johnson in Witney.

If this is truly a one-off job for you, drop me an email through this website and I will consider doing it for you later in the month for the price of a pack of pouches plus a donation to Street Fair.

Clare Carswell
👍

Sat 13 Sep 2014, 16:59

I am giving a series of talks on contemporary art in Woodstock and Churchill this term and need to put A4 notices round about in villages etc and have been advised to laminate them. I did contact a copy shop in Witney who charge £1 per A4 sheet and I wonder if anyone can recommend a service locally that might do them more cheaply. I need to laminate about 30.
Thanks !

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.