CO-OP Parking

Janet Sly
👍

Wed 13 Aug 2014, 22:35

How many people drive to the Co-op when they live near enough and are fit enough to walk?

Elaine Newbold
👍

Wed 13 Aug 2014, 21:34

It will be even more "fun" when the disabled parking space is made in Browns lane outside the Co-Op Martin could be busy if he start up his enforcement agency .

martin
👍

Wed 13 Aug 2014, 16:19

The majority of people that park on the yellow lines are just to lazy to use the car park.

Kat Patrick
👍

Wed 13 Aug 2014, 15:26

It's not popular to say, but I fear for the worst when the community centre gets built. We really do not have enough parking as it is.

Tim at Cotswold Frames
👍

Wed 13 Aug 2014, 13:12 (last edited on Wed 13 Aug 2014, 13:12)

I had to park on the "community centre" rough ground area the other Tuesday as car park was choca and when I returned 2 cars had parked in the entrance to that area and blocking everyone in who were parked there, it's chaos at times.

martin
👍

Wed 13 Aug 2014, 12:41

Please can people stop parking on the yellow lines outside the CO-OP!!! Its driving me insane and I may start up a vigilante parking enforcement agency!!!

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.