Missing cat

karen pratley
👍

Sun 10 Aug 2014, 16:56 (last edited on Sun 10 Aug 2014, 16:59)

Thank you Eliane that will be good, will go around Charlbury tomorrow removing all others . Saffi has slept and eaten in equal measures since we found her and is know curled up on my knee.

Elaine Newbold
👍

Sun 10 Aug 2014, 16:30

Good News will take the posted down now she is safe

Alan Cobb
👍

Sun 10 Aug 2014, 13:04

Great news, Karen and a great relief for you.

Ruth Williams
👍

Sun 10 Aug 2014, 12:51

Typical cat! being nosey. They can survive for ages, good result she is home.

karen pratley
👍

Sun 10 Aug 2014, 11:56

SAFFI IS HOME found in a local garage whilst owners away. She has a sore paw and is very hungry but generally well. Thanks for everyone's help, regards Karen & Pat.

karen pratley
👍

Sun 10 Aug 2014, 10:01

Thanks Nadine and Ruth -Saffi is chipped and Charlbury vets are aware and keeping there eyes open and checking the database as are Bayer the microchip company, we have registered Saffi on the animal finders site but we're still pending!! We are very worried , Saffi isn't a wanderer she likes her home comforts where she's spoilt, we've searched and called everywhere locally, she is very timid so is unlikely to have gone to a stranger. Any more ideas gratefully accepted,here's hoping she returns soon.

Ruth Williams
👍

Sun 10 Aug 2014, 09:42

Have you been in touch with the vets in Charlbury? is she microchipped if so get in touch with the database.

NADINE MILLS
👍

Sun 10 Aug 2014, 07:21

Hi Karen - you could try these local people too witney.animalfinders.co.uk

karen pratley
👍

Sat 9 Aug 2014, 11:34

Still no sign of our Siamese Cat 3 days since she was last seen. Thanks Alan for you advise we've done everything suggested and spoken to all our neighbours far and wide who are on the lookout and have been so kind, please keep looking , thanks Pat & Karen

Alan Cobb
👍

Thu 7 Aug 2014, 18:58

Karen
If you haven't already, have you looked at the lost cat advice on www.catchat.org/lost.html? I found it very useful when one of my cats went missing for a few days some years ago.

karen pratley
👍

Thu 7 Aug 2014, 12:02 (last edited on Thu 7 Aug 2014, 13:12)

Has anyone seen my chocolate point Siamese cat she went missing on wednesday 6 August from the Thames Street area of Charlbury please could you check your garages/ sheds in case she's been locked in.
Karen PRATLEY 1 Cotswold View . Telephone 811329 thanks

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.