I have a spare weekend camping ticket for £80 07803660374

beverly gorton
👍

Fri 8 Aug 2014, 22:59

I also have a spare if needed. M: 07940 504135

Sally M Fenn
👍

Fri 8 Aug 2014, 11:21

I now have one Saturday day ticket for Wilderness for sale. The cost is £55.00. If you are interested please contact me ASAP on sallyfenn@outlook.com

Susannah Sheppard
👍

Wed 6 Aug 2014, 18:48

I am afraid any pre booking is no longer available but there are a multitude of activities that don't need pre booking and you will also be able to book for some things on site. Have a great time!

Helen Bessemer-Clark
👍

Mon 4 Aug 2014, 12:57

I am a "beginner" at Wilderness, but have tickets for the Saturday, including two small children. Does anyone know if we have to pre-book any of the children's activities in advance of the day, or can one just wander round and see where there are spaces? Helen BC

Susannah Sheppard
👍

Tue 29 Jul 2014, 19:38

Just to reiterate that the post office is selling both full price adult tickets but also limited numbers of child tickets. This really is your last chance to get your tickets so do get them before they run out. Sunshine still forecast. It's going to be great!

Will Chadwick
👍

Sun 27 Jul 2014, 09:25

I have 2 adult and 1 child local resident weekend camping tickets available if anyone needs them. Contact me on 07789 656738

Elaine Newbold
👍

Fri 25 Jul 2014, 22:27

Local Tickets are no longer available these were all sold out in March - Charlbury Post Office is still selling full price tickets for £143.50 no booking fee so cheaper than the web site . Childrens tickets are also still available

Edward Fenton
👍

Fri 25 Jul 2014, 22:01

Hello Sally - I'm not guaranteeing that this info is up-to-date, but according to Wilderness's own website, local tickets are still available through Churchill post office and Chipping Norton Theatre - see

www.wildernessfestival.com/info/tickets/

Full-price tickets still seem to be available too.

Sally M Fenn
👍

Tue 15 Jul 2014, 19:40

Does anyone have any unwanted Wilderness tickets? A couple of extra family members are now very keen to join us at the festival. If you have, please contact me on sallyfenn@outlook.com

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.