Ugh! Rats in sewers in Charlbury

Derek Thirkell
👍

Tue 24 Nov 2015, 16:54

Please don't live with rats, if you know you have them then please ring us for a no obligation quote and visit.

John Dora
👍

Fri 22 Nov 2013, 20:28

www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-20716625

Debunk the Urban Myth!

Andrew Greenfield
👍

Fri 22 Nov 2013, 11:26

I don't think this is a new problem, and it is certainly one we have seen in the past. Good luck with getting rid of them from your cavity walls; you'll soon know if they have died in situ as you will probably notice a nasty smell which gradually disappears.

It is said that you are never more than six metres away from a rat anywhere in a town in the UK, so in a country area like this it could be even closer.

Hannen Beith
👍

Fri 22 Nov 2013, 08:14

That might explain why our foul water drain is bunged up. Yuk!

Kat Patrick
👍

Thu 21 Nov 2013, 23:39

Holding my hand up to say we've got rats in one of our cavity walls, and the council's pest control man said I'm not alone in Charlbury. There's a big problem with rats through the sewer system. At what point does this become Thames Water's problem? Who's with me for complaining about this to them?

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.