Train Station Hazzard (Debate)

Liz Reason
👍

Mon 7 Apr 2014, 19:03

The far too many lights have also been shining in broad daylight in what is early evening - could this be to do with the clock change? The clocks have changed but the light timers haven't.

Angus B
👍

Sat 9 Nov 2013, 18:54 (last edited on Sat 9 Nov 2013, 20:35)

In the town centre there's a street light missing, having been (allegedly) knocked off 37 Sheep Street by a vehicle on the 6th August but nothing seems to have been done to replace it. It causes a very dark area past The Bull towards Hixet Wood.

michael clapton
👍

Thu 7 Nov 2013, 19:59

For the last three weeks the lights in front of the station have been turned off at night why i don't know as they were always on until the last train, a couple of weeks ago i helped a woman and her small child that had been knocked down on the pedestrian crossing who had been side swiped by a car tearing out of the station in the dark.
I went down the station to find out why the lights were not on at night any moor only to be told "don't know" not much response, i came home and contacted First Great Western about this who showed the same none response, having these lights off is a health and safety issue i suppose it will take someone to get killed before anybody acts, as you drive into the station it's pitch black you can't see anybody, you cant see the pedestrian crossing, read the boards anything something needs to be done.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.