Stamps

Steven Fairhurst Jones
👍

Wed 21 Aug 2013, 21:20

Thank you - that sounds like a promising contact.

Steven

Bryan Silman
👍

Wed 21 Aug 2013, 13:00

Hi Steven. My Name is Bryan Silman. your stamp album, you could ask a man in Duns Tew ,a
MR R PROCTOR. he is in to stamps, you would have to look his number in the phone book.
he is a farmer so it may come under farms. he may or may not be able to help you, tell him it was
your grandfathers album, say that i told you his name, i have not seen him for some time
but he would remember me.
B Silman.

Steven Fairhurst Jones
👍

Tue 20 Aug 2013, 21:23

Does anyone in Charlbury know a bit about stamp collecting? I inherited my grandfather's stamp album a long time ago and was hoping someone could have a look to say informally whether or not the stamps are unusual/valuable etc.. It's just for interest - I've been unable to find someone through any of the obvious stamp collecting societies/clubs/auctioneers. If you think you can help please e-mail me through the website or give me a ring on 810 793.

Steven

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.