Wilderness festival

Mel Moss
👍

Tue 20 Aug 2013, 09:27

At present there are no plans to extend the capacity of WIlderness so this is indeed a rumour. Great to hear so many enjoyed the weekend, it was indeed a wonderful Wilderness. Many thanks, Mel

Tim at Cotswold Frames
👍

Sat 17 Aug 2013, 08:58

Well if the rumour is true that they want to increase the capacity from 15k to 40 K of people next year they may find that need to keep the local tickets at their present rate and increase qty of local tickets as that will mean a lot more congestion and possible aggravation to some locals no doubt.

Helen Chapman
👍

Fri 16 Aug 2013, 17:29

I saw an email today from the Cornbury estate office suggesting that there will be fewer local tickers next year. A shame but probably inevitable given this year's success.

russell robson
👍

Thu 15 Aug 2013, 13:20

There will be local tickets for next yesr, but more focus on those areas impacted by traffic and the event. I also assume they might be more expensive given this years success.

Kate Smith
👍

Thu 15 Aug 2013, 11:07

I thought it was great - really varied and interesting!
Does anyone know if there will be locally discounted tickets again next year?

Paul Taylor
👍

Mon 12 Aug 2013, 18:39

It was no where near the volume of last year the Lady that I Emailed last week told Me the main stage was finishing at 11 She was true to her word. Yes they were still partying at the camp site when I went to work at 6.45 I just wish I was 25 years younger and have that stamina they have. I hope every one had a Good Time.

Katie Ewer
👍

Mon 12 Aug 2013, 18:11

I agree, but it was a shame that the dance music went on until 3am though!

Paul Taylor
👍

Mon 12 Aug 2013, 18:06

As a local that moaned about the finishing time last year on the Sunday I would like to thank Wilderness festival for the main stage finishing this year at approximately 11pm and the fireworks were Great.

Many Thanks Paul.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.