Wilderness

Jean Adams
👍

Thu 8 Aug 2013, 22:40

Programmes are on sale when you arrive. There is just so much to do, see, hear to list everything here. Get there early tomorrow so you don't miss anything.

russell robson
👍

Thu 8 Aug 2013, 09:50

"Things start around 5.30 today."

There is comedy at the Wilderness Stage and local bands on from 18.00.

That was a quote from a member of the site crew

Kate Smith
👍

Wed 7 Aug 2013, 23:27

THis link
www.wildernessfestival.com/ticketing-info-day-splits-announced/
gives a bit of info re music but I can't find anything about the rest. I gather that there will be a schedule posted up there, so if anyone is going up on Thursday and could post it that would be great (though if they've printed one I wish they'd put it on the website which would be easier!!)

Christine Battersby
👍

Wed 7 Aug 2013, 19:11

It looks as if Empire of the Sun headlines Friday; Rodriguez Saturday; Noah and the Whale Sunday. That's from the artists' websites, not from the Wilderness one -- which is less than helpful. It would be nice to know the times of the banquets & any of the the other timings and events.

Ian Taylor
👍

Wed 7 Aug 2013, 19:05

Can anyone point me to the running order for Wilderness this weekend? I know who's on but have no idea what day or approximate time.

Any information very much appreciated.

Thanks

Ian

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.