Microsoft Office Outlook has stopped working

Malcolm Biranek
👍

Fri 26 Jul 2013, 16:31

Neh iPad, Apple overpriced kit for posers :) and made by exploiting workers or so it is claimed

Open source, Linux lots of good free stuff out there and compatible with MS office. Alternatively android, but thats not solving Jeans problem :(

Jon Carpenter
(site admin)
👍

Fri 26 Jul 2013, 16:11

Maybe an iPad will do everything you want and more, Jean? A good few Charlbury octogenarians make good use of them, and several recommend 'iPad for the Over 50s' which I just happen to sell...!

And there's not a byte of Microsoft on an iPad.

Hannen Beith
👍

Fri 26 Jul 2013, 12:25

I agree with Ian. However, without knowing more, i.e. Windows and Office versions, my advice is limited. It would be interesting to know if you find out what the problem is.

Ian Taylor
👍

Fri 26 Jul 2013, 12:07

What version of Windows and Office do you have? It's possibly an add-in that is causing it to crash, but it's hard to tell.

Try starting Outlook in "safe" mode and see if it works, as per this link:

www.outlook-tips.net/beginner-user/start-outlook-in-safe-mode/

Jean Adams
👍

Fri 26 Jul 2013, 10:22

The programme then crashes so unable to use email etc.If you know the solution to this problem I should be pleased to hear from you.
Tel 01608 810333

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.