Big grey cat

Felicity Brooks
👍

Mon 12 Aug 2013, 20:39

Dear Lesley, I only repeated the actions of a kind stranger who rushed one of our cats to the vet when she was hit on The Slade last year. I just know how painful it is to lose a beloved pet, but much worse if you don't know what has happened to them, so glad I could do something to make your loss a little easier to bear. All the best, Felicity.

Lesley Duff
👍

Sat 27 Jul 2013, 12:34

Dear Felicity I have only just read your post but wanted to contact you so say a very big thank you. The cat which you took to the vet was our cat Oscar. He was very much loved and it was extremely hard for us when he was killed but your actions in taking him to the vet saved us what could have been the very upsetting experience of either finding him ourselves or never knowing what happened to him. I know it must have been a hard thing for you to do and I wanted to let you know how grateful we are to you. With sincere thanks Lesley Duff

Felicity Brooks
👍

Thu 6 Jun 2013, 09:57

Update: the cat was microchipped so the owner will be informed.

Felicity Brooks
👍

Wed 5 Jun 2013, 22:16

Very sadly, a beautiful big grey cat wearing a black collar was hit by a car on the The Slade tonight and did not survive. I am so sorry. I have retrieved the body and will take it to Charlbury vet to see if microchipped in the morning, but please get in contact if you know who this cat might belong to. It was hit by a car at about 9.50 near Crawborough and the driver didn't stop but the next driver and a lady walking her dog did.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.