sasha horne
👍

Thu 2 May 2013, 09:25

oh ok i will do that, thank you

Richard Fairhurst
(site admin)
👍

Thu 2 May 2013, 07:21

Sasha - you can contact the admin team on this site by clicking 'Contact us' at the bottom and using the form.

sasha horne
👍

Wed 1 May 2013, 23:18

thank you very much for the advice but i have all privacey settings on so only friends can see ect... i have warned facebook friends also i want this to warn people on here that he can inpose as any one as its not the first time he has done this to me!!. i think he is someoneone who makes many fake email addersses and fb accounts!! just wanted people on here to be aware

Charlie M
👍

Wed 1 May 2013, 22:32 (last edited on Wed 1 May 2013, 22:33)

Regarding the advert, I would suggest that you contact your friendly local webmaster in the first instance.
On a broader scale, notify your Facebook friends so that they are not conned into becoming friends with him (which would enable him to see more of your "Facebook life"). But above all, in "Facebook-land", make sure your privacy settings are set correctly. You might care to join an admirable page called Facecrooks, who post lots of useful information about how to choose the best privacy settings. www.facebook.com/Facecrooks?fref=ts

sasha horne
👍

Wed 1 May 2013, 22:02

hello who do i tell that someone has posted a fake advert on this site in the advert section, he has made up a name and an advert in order to con me!! He also makes false facebook profiles in order to find me.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.