Bella cat update

Clare Carswell
👍

Fri 26 Apr 2013, 13:12

These sightings led to nothing as that cat has white legs and Bella is entirely black apart from a prominent white flash at her throat. Someone is probably feeding her, perhaps someone elderly who doesn't use the internet and may not know she is missing. She won't wear a collar so they may think she is a stray and that they are being kind. Her identity can be easily established by any vet who free of charge will scan and read her microchip. Please ask around and if anyone is feeding a small black cat that is not theirs please contact me. Clare 07766558076

Clare Carswell
👍

Thu 25 Apr 2013, 12:39

I have had two recent possible sightings of Bella my lost cat, by the livery at the top of the road leading to WItney from Charlbury. A small black cat fitting her description has been seen in the yard of the stables there and in the fields nearby where horses or cattle graze. If anyone spots her please ring me asap and I will come down. Do look on the adverts page on this site for pictures of her. Or contact me to email you others. Thank you so much.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.