Dowsing for lost animals

Clare Carswell
👍

Sat 6 Apr 2013, 23:03

Thanks so much, yes do look for her ! There is an update about Bella and my search for her on the Adverts page on this site. Please do get people to log on and look at her pictures. I have put posters up in Charlbury and Spelsbury and I am putting flyers through doors and am out every day and evening walking the streets, lanes and fields searching for her and calling for her. She is up on the AnimalFInders and Petlog websites and the local vets, cattery, Blue Cross, Wardens and Local Pet Search volunteers have her details. If anyone is on Facebook she has her own page on Catbook too !

Lesley Algar
👍

Sat 6 Apr 2013, 20:35

Any news on you Bella.
Have you tried putting up leaflets or advertising a reward. Some of the local radio stations used to a spot for missing dogs or cats etc. Is there anywhere she could have been locked in near you, maybe a shed. She could have been trapped under an object that has fallen over in the wind. Don't give up. Keep looking. I will keep a look out when walking.

Emily Algar
👍

Thu 4 Apr 2013, 12:08

I'm walking down to the station later so I'll have a look near the garage and call her. Fingers crossed you'll find her. Have you asked in the garage?

Maryjane Dale
👍

Wed 3 Apr 2013, 23:27

Clare! I have only just seen this! I shall DEF keep an eye out for her, shall have a wander up to Spelsbury tomorrow......she will be safe and warm somewhere.....hugs to you in the meantime X

Clare Carswell
👍

Wed 3 Apr 2013, 21:37

Thanks Emily, I was walking round the streets today with her basket calling for her & I will be out there again tomorrow and will take a box of biscuits with me ! I feel that she is ok and just cannot get back to me. She is very devoted to me as I am to her & she follows me everywhere like a puppy and is rarely more than a few feet from me. She will be distressed without me but she is a cat after all and will be being resourceful I am sure.

Emily Algar
👍

Wed 3 Apr 2013, 20:28

I will keep my eye out for Bella. Maybe it's worth going out to where she was seen with a box of go cat and shake it. Good luck!

Clare Carswell
👍

Wed 3 Apr 2013, 10:45

I understand that there are people who can help find lost animals by dowsing. Does anyone know of
a person in the area who can help me to find my cat ?

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.