Missing small black cat BELLA

Clare Carswell
👍

Mon 1 Apr 2013, 19:54

My small black cat Bella has gone missing. She lives at the moment in my studio up at the campsite on the Spelsbury Road. She has been missing since lunchtime on Easter Sunday. She is timid and not very adventurous and generally does not wander far; but as she has been inside so much lately due to the snow she may have gone for a wander as it was a sunny day. It is most likely that she has sheltered from the cold and got shut into a shed or outhouse. Can anyone living along the Spelsbury Road or at one of the farms nearby please check garden sheds and barns. Equally if she has died or got run over by a car and you have found her body please let me know. She is petite, black with a white flash at the throat and does not wear a collar. She is micro-chipped so any vet will be able to scan her and identify her. Thank you. 07766558076

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.