Suspect TalkTalk salesman

Helen Holwill
👍

Mon 28 Jan 2013, 23:24

Three of them have been to my house in the last few weeks, all a similar age (young, or seemingly so to me!), and smartly dressed with a tie. Apparently they don't work directly for TalkTalk but an agency. Their work is all commission based so they are therefore very enthusiastic. Not sure if they are genuine or not, but they seemed harmless, polite and friendly.

Emily Algar
👍

Mon 28 Jan 2013, 21:27

He knocked on our door too around 4pm and seemed genuine enough. We weren't interested though. I actually felt sorry for him as I saw him walking down to the Coop in the rain. I can't imagine he gets paid very much walking about in the cold.

Mike Allison
👍

Mon 28 Jan 2013, 20:27

Has anyone had a visit form a man purporting to be from TalkTalk recently? He knocked on at 8.20pm today with a message about Charlbury having free Broadband, smartly dressed with ID, yet something didn't quite seem right.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.