hole in road,corner house

john h
👍

Thu 7 Feb 2013, 17:25

Hope he going to claim for a new tyre! With the amount of deep potholes in the Town (The Slade& Pooles Lane to mention two!)with the disgraceful state of the roads in this small area of Oxfordshire the OCC claims dept will be on overtime!

Amanda Epps
👍

Thu 7 Feb 2013, 15:39

I reported it to OCC and had a phone call last week from them to say it had been fixed. It had been noted before I emailed and the guy who called had burst his tyre on it!

Geoff Belcher
👍

Tue 29 Jan 2013, 15:37

thanks tim

Tim at Cotswold Frames
👍

Tue 29 Jan 2013, 08:53

The hole has just been fixed .

Tim at Cotswold Frames
👍

Mon 28 Jan 2013, 22:34

Had a council man into the shop today asking for old bank address details while he was on the phone talking to his office with reference to the hole and be said there may be someone out today to sort it but no one turned up so hopefully may b sorted in next day.
Just wish I had a pound for everytime I heard a car go through it I could retire by now !

John Munro
👍

Mon 28 Jan 2013, 19:16

Silly question, but has it been reported to Oxforshire County Council?

Geoff Belcher
👍

Mon 28 Jan 2013, 19:06

beware of the hole in the road outside of the corner house,its actually a fire hydrant cover but the road has gone on one side leaving one side of the steel casing for tyres to hit,must be 4inches deep.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.