Lost Rings

Emily Algar
👍

Sun 27 Jan 2013, 14:48

Still no sign of him then... Have you tried advertising on Animal Finders or similar?

Richard Fairhurst
(site admin)
👍

Sun 27 Jan 2013, 13:49

Congratulations! (Don't suppose anyone has a cat detector we could borrow...)

Birgit den Outer
👍

Sun 27 Jan 2013, 13:42

That is great Lisa - I wondered what you were all looking for!

lisa lissaman
👍

Sun 27 Jan 2013, 13:32

Hi we came to charlbury today and I am so happy to say that we found them.

Lisa

lisa lissaman
👍

Tue 22 Jan 2013, 17:44

Hi we have managed to get hold if a couple of metal detectors and are hoping to look for my rings at the end of the week. If anyone finds them please get in touch.
Lisa

lisa lissaman
👍

Mon 21 Jan 2013, 16:20

Hi I lost both my wedding and engagement ring at the weekend whilst sledging. The route I took was Bell Hotel on Church Street up Browns Lane onto Enstone Road then across to Banbury Hill to the field on Hundley Way. I did walk the length of the field on the road parallel then across into the field.
My wedding ring is slightly curved with eight small diamonds in and my engagement ring is a single diamond. These rings mean the world to me and I would be willing to pay a reward.
My name is Lisa, telephone number 07780601731 or you can contact Richard Adams at the Bell Hotel.

Many thanks

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.