Lost red beret - Dyers Hill - Night of the 30th Oct 2012

Naomi Webb
👍

Wed 7 Nov 2012, 10:46

I'm now offering a reward, if anyone has any idea of where this might be, please give me a call or email:
Phone: 07795577905
Email: minignomi@gmail.com

Naomi Webb
👍

Thu 1 Nov 2012, 17:03

Thank you, I've submitted an advert so I really hope it'll be approved.

Charlie M
👍

Thu 1 Nov 2012, 10:46

Naomi - I stand to be corrected, but I believe that you can post photos in the adverts section of this website, which, I am sure, could accommodate a "Lost & Found" situation such as yours!

Naomi Webb
👍

Wed 31 Oct 2012, 16:28

To anyone who may possibly be able to help,

Last night I had a rehearsal for the Dick Whittington Panto in the Church at the top of Dyers Hill. I parked about halfway down the hill on the Station side and somewhere between there and the church I believe I must have lost my beloved hat. This was personalised for me by my mother for Christmas last year and is very precious to me indeed. I'm so hoping someone has picked it up and could return it to me, I'm sure leaving it in the church would ensure it finds its way back to me.

It's a beret of dark burgundy/cherry red woollen material, with matching flowers and added shiny red floral patches and red/gold beads so it very distinctive as well as being an original piece.

Please please if anyone knows anything could they help at all? I do have a photo of the hat but I don't think there is an option to post it here.

Kind Regards and the greatest of hope,

Naomi Webb

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.