Broadband options please

Tim at Cotswold Frames
👍

Mon 22 Oct 2012, 08:58

Thanks guys think im leaning towards bt on this as well

Alan Hanks
👍

Sun 21 Oct 2012, 19:48

Tim, I have tried various companies including Sky and Orange, and each time I have returned to BT and vowing never to change again. Not always cheapest, but I have found them the most reliable and consistent.

David Green
👍

Sun 21 Oct 2012, 19:01

Hi Tim,
I am using SKY broadband and for a couple of weeks has been terrible during the evening. I think I am going to switch to BT. See you soon. David

Tim at Cotswold Frames
👍

Sat 20 Oct 2012, 09:02

thanks Geoff seems a bit of a minefield all of this

Geoff Belcher
👍

Fri 19 Oct 2012, 17:28

BT are responsible for the line to your house, thats why whoever you are with you still pay line rental.Never had problem with line faults getting repaired and im with Talk Talk.

Tim at Cotswold Frames
👍

Fri 19 Oct 2012, 09:10

Thanks Jon I know what you mean I have heard that if you do have a problem and you have your broadband with different company than bt it seems to take a while as both companies say it must be the other company at fault where as if yo just deal with one company then the buck stops with them oh god decisions decisions

John Munro
👍

Thu 18 Oct 2012, 23:18

Tim
it may not be fashionable, but we simply use BT for phone ine and broadband have (touch wood) been very happy with the service - both price and speed of broadband...

Tim at Cotswold Frames
👍

Thu 18 Oct 2012, 11:21

Thanks Richard not heard of that one will take a look to compare cheers

Richard Broughton
(site admin)
👍

Thu 18 Oct 2012, 09:49

I switched to Zen Internet some months ago and I am very happy with their speeds and reliability. A handy site for comparing ISPs (as well as testing your line speed) is www.thinkbroadband.com/ . You can change ISPs without changing your land line provider, but some, like Zen also offer a land line package.

Tim at Cotswold Frames
👍

Thu 18 Oct 2012, 08:49

thanks will take a look at these 2 firms

Reg James
👍

Wed 17 Oct 2012, 19:37

I use Plusnet. Good reliable and cheap.

John Kearsey
👍

Wed 17 Oct 2012, 19:36

I switched to talk talk and its very good. 16meg!

Tim at Cotswold Frames
👍

Wed 17 Oct 2012, 13:39

Orange have just sent a letter to me saying that my Free home broadband is due to finish in December (this came with my mobile phone for the last 5 years) can i have some suggestions of what i could replace it with im not interested in handing my bt phone line account over to new company all i want is to be able to get a good broadband service any good deals going that i should know about ?
many thanks for your help

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.