Bus service

Richard Fairhurst
(site admin)
👍

Sun 7 Oct 2012, 12:05

Very droll!

Paul - I agree; OCC have been absolutely superb. To organise long-term replacements in just one day, especially ones that could prove to be better quality and more reliable, is excellent work.

Stephen Andrews
👍

Sun 7 Oct 2012, 11:44

Without wishing to detract from the impact of the potential loss of service and local jobs, I could not help notice that earlier drastic measures were reported in Oxford:
'In a statement, Oxford University Hospitals NHS Trust said: "Oxfordshire County Council has arranged for a skeleton bus service at peak times'

Paul Taylor
👍

Sat 6 Oct 2012, 20:34

I think oxfordshire county council transport services have done a great job getting the buses up and running in such a short time RH Transport cease operating on friday.By friday night all routes have new bus operators on side and ready to run good news for all that use buses for work.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.