Cat found

Paul Taylor
👍

Fri 28 Sep 2012, 16:41

luke just wondering how Bump is doing,hope he is getting better. Paul and Sue.

Paul Taylor
👍

Mon 17 Sep 2012, 15:36

Dear Luke ,just pleased to know Bump hopefully will be ok, would be nice to hear how he recovers just glad we found him when we did panicked over not being able to get in touch straight away so rang vets at 5am as we could see he needed attention hope he gets better soon Paul and Sue

Luke Treadwell
👍

Mon 17 Sep 2012, 06:34

Thank you so much Paul for taking Bump to the vets. I will pick him up at 8 am this morning when the surgery opens. I have changed my phone number recently (to 811967) and forgot to update the label on Bump's collar. I am very grateful to you for looking after him and sorry for the disruption to your evening/night/early morning. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to make up for your trouble, Yours gratefully, Luke (Treadwell).

Paul Taylor
👍

Mon 17 Sep 2012, 05:15

Cat found with (Bump is blind-phone number 01608811562) on tag the number does not ring taken to Charlbury vets.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.