HORTICULTURE; A CAREER TO BE PROUD OF.

LINDA HILSDON
👍

Thu 18 Oct 2012, 16:48

www.wychwoodproject.org/

Charlotte Penn
👍

Thu 18 Oct 2012, 14:32

Are there any budding wood's men or women around? Watch my fab cousin's new TV show ?" 'Tales from the Wild Woods' on BBC 4, Wednesday night at 8.30pm.

There's so much to learn about our woods. I'd love to join a local group, to work in the woods. Are there any volunteers, out there? And, I'm asking any local farmers, if they want any help? We need to look after our beautiful flora and wildlife.

Jean Adams
👍

Tue 11 Sep 2012, 21:57 (last edited on Tue 11 Sep 2012, 22:29)

I am delighted to say that the Horticulture Lecturer from Abingdon and Witney College will be running the stand, so please encourage young people to come and talk to him.

Jean Adams
👍

Mon 10 Sep 2012, 19:15

Following this conference speech by Alan Titchmarsh, I am putting together a stand at Street Fair with information on Careers and Apprenticeships in Horticulture.If you would like to help, please contact me on 01608 810333

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.