Helen Chapman
👍

Mon 2 Jul 2012, 13:30

Great, thank you

Jon Carpenter
(site admin)
👍

Mon 2 Jul 2012, 12:28

The office phone number is 810879. There is an answering machine. Office opening hours are, I think, on the office door (upstairs in the Corner House: turn left, go past the sink, through a small room and along the passage beyond: office is on your right!).

Helen Chapman
👍

Mon 2 Jul 2012, 09:46

Thanks Russell will do that.

russell robson
👍

Mon 2 Jul 2012, 09:26

Hi Helen,

The best think to do is pop into the Corner House and have a look at the Diary on the table opposite the library.

You may on invoice not in advance.

Helen Chapman
👍

Mon 2 Jul 2012, 08:57

Does anyone know how I can find out if the Memorial Hall is available to hire? I've seen the application form on this site but there doesn't appear to be a contact number to find out if the hall is actually free in advance of filling it out and sending a cheque. I'm looking to book it for 2 consecutive weekday evenings so if anyone knows any exisiting clubs that meet there regulalry that would be helpful knowledge!

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.