GARDEN SHOW- CORNBURY PARK

Ian Taylor
👍

Mon 18 Jun 2012, 08:36

Some fantastic stuff there - I'm considerably poorer today than I was on Saturday. I did think £7.50 entrance per adult was a bit steep, though.

James Burrough
👍

Sun 17 Jun 2012, 17:09

We went in today. Lovely day. A little small but enough to see. Loved the fire pits and the Ferret race!

Brigid Avison
👍

Sun 17 Jun 2012, 12:29

I recommend the herb stall near the marquee, lots of unusual varieties of mint, basil, thyme and other culinary herbs, also medicinal herbs, mostly £1.50 a pot

Nicola Morgan
👍

Sat 16 Jun 2012, 18:47

We had a lovely morning at the Show and were very impressed by the standard and pricing of goods. A bit small as yet, but we only paid £6 online and I for one hope that it will continue.

Jenny Chambers
👍

Fri 15 Jun 2012, 17:49

Thanks Jean, I'd been hoping someone would give their thoughts on the new show. I shall head over there at the weekend.

Jean Adams
👍

Fri 15 Jun 2012, 15:24

An excellent Garden Show with hundreds of well grown plants at affordable prices. Various food stalls and a Hog Roast and Barbecue Van for lunch. The usual crafts and clothes. Good, well drained parking. On line tickets cheaper by £2.
All well worth a visit.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.