Dog mess

Jon Carpenter
(site admin)
👍

Tue 20 Mar 2012, 09:54

It's worth talking through the question of puppies with your vet. They tend to have clear views which may help you decide.

Julie Negus
👍

Tue 20 Mar 2012, 09:46

Don't like to get into debates on here
But the wording "you feel it would be good for her" makes my blood boil........................

Helen Holwill
👍

Sun 18 Mar 2012, 11:54

I've just been to the skate park and there was dog mess literally in the middle of the gateway to the kid's playground, and in numerous places nearby.

Katrina Ross
👍

Sun 18 Mar 2012, 10:05

It is the same at the entrance to the footpath at Cornbury Park, not only do they allow their dogs to foul on the grass but also on the drive, there are also some kind dog owners who pick it up and put it in a bag and then leave the bag by the side of the road!!!
I am a dog owner myself and this really annoys me as these inconsiderate people give us all a bad name.

Heather Hill
👍

Sat 17 Mar 2012, 21:08

I have to agree with you Richard. I often walk my two Bichons there and am forever dodging the mess along the way. These people know who they are and ought to be ashamed of themselves.

Richard Fairhurst
(site admin)
👍

Fri 16 Mar 2012, 12:20

(This was submitted by 'Amanda' to the News page but is more suited for the forum:)

"I have been walking my dogs in Ticknell Piece Field/ Centenary Wood now for 15 Years.Recently there has been a massive increase in the number of people & dogs using this area.It has come to my attention that very few owners actually stop and pick up the dog mess that their dogs produce.I am very upset that one owner actually allows their dog to foul on the area of the skatepark and the football pitch & goals. It's not only disgusting but dangerous for all the children that play there every day. So whoever you are will you PLEASE Stop & pick it up!! There is a poo bin located at the gate of the Bowls Club."

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.