'WARNING'

Andrea Swinburne
👍

Tue 31 Jan 2012, 08:59

Possibility of a man that was seen just down the road hanging around the 2nd entrance of Sandford Mount. He also smartly dressed in business suit, white, dark curly hair & poss beard. Could be completely innocent bystander, but the woman ran in that direction & he was seen talking on his mobile too. Hope both are innocent but given the converstaion heard from the woman - the police are taking it seriously.

Andrea Swinburne
👍

Mon 30 Jan 2012, 19:49

Earlier today I noticed a smartly dressed woman looking at my recycling at the end of my drive. I thought initially that she was walking down the road & was waiting for me to drive into our driveway, but she stayed & carried looking into my recycling boxes.

Once I was in the house, I looked back to see if she was still there but couldn't see her so didn't think anything of it until my daughter mentioned the same woman almost running down our drive, as though she had been round to the front of the house, talking into her mobile giving a full description of the position of our house, the name, what gate it has, type of stone & doors, etc. The police have been informed and are keeping watch.

But if anyone happens to see this woman hanging around The Slade/top of Dancers Hill, etc please notify the police straight away. Her description is as follows:
5ft7"/5ft9", shoulder length straight dark hair (like a bob), long black coat with red scarf, well turned out, i.e. full make-up.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.