Street Fair Thanks

Jean Adams
👍

Tue 20 Sep 2011, 11:41 (last edited on Tue 20 Sep 2011, 14:51)

If you enjoyed the Street Fair would you like to be involved next year? You are invited to join the Committee where fresh ideas are welcomed.It is a lot of fun and also involves organising the Gardens Open Day and Lunch and selling Draw Tickets in the run up to the Street Fair. it is enjoyable but hard work too on the day.Especially needed are fit young men to help erect and take down the stalls on Street Fair Day with the final clear up on Sunday morning.If you could commit some time which benefits all in Charlbury, please send you details to charlburystreetfair@gmail.com when we will contact you.

Ann Harper
👍

Mon 19 Sep 2011, 23:36

Very many thanks to the team who organized the Street Fair. It's a lot of work - I know and I was only running one stall! I thought it a great success which couldn't have been possible without you Guys

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.