B4022, resurfacing?

Tim at Cotswold Frames
👍

Sat 10 Sep 2011, 09:04

Going up Banbury Hill the council have been spraying yellow markers outlining the pot holes and cracks so i presume that it is on their agenda either that or its just a way to get out of paying any claims that are bound to happen

russell robson
👍

Sat 10 Sep 2011, 08:53

Contact OCC highways and get it logging. Unfortunately, unlike Dean, Charlbury doesn't have anyone important enough to have any major resurfacing of our access routes. Apparently, OCC have a programme that works out when roads should be resurfaced.

River Tarnell
👍

Fri 9 Sep 2011, 23:32

I normally leave Charlbury via the Woodstock Road, but a couple of times recently I've gone to Banbury via the B4022 (Banbury Hill), and it seems to me that this road is in dire need of resurfacing -- at some points it seems like there's more potholes than road.

Has anyone else noticed this, and if so, are there any plans to do something about it?

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.