Visit Charlbury site

David G Green
👍

Thu 9 Jun 2011, 13:08

Hi Andrew, Pub number four now added www.visitcharlbury.co.uk/whats-in-charlbury/food-and-drink/ye-olde-three-horseshoes.html Awaiting copy.

David G Green
👍

Tue 7 Jun 2011, 22:07

You are right. Its on the list to photograph tomorrow if they want to take part.

Andrew Chapman
👍

Tue 7 Jun 2011, 21:33

Looks nice - but aren't there four pubs in Charlbury rather than three?

Kat Patrick
👍

Tue 7 Jun 2011, 14:57

I knew I could count on your all to put me in the "picture". Ha-ha.

David G Green
👍

Tue 7 Jun 2011, 11:52

That's what she said too! I will add her candles in soon. The photographs are slowing being added - we are taking some more tomorrow. Glad you like it - a few more tweaks before officially going live though. See you soon.

John Munro
👍

Tue 7 Jun 2011, 10:53

Looks pretty impressive - some lovely photograph.
Why isn't Anu's business included?

David G Green
👍

Mon 6 Jun 2011, 23:35

Thanks John and Kat. Firstly I would just like to clarify that the Visit Charlbury site is not trying to be a replacement to this site. Visit Charlbury will visually showcase the businesses located in Charlbury and be 100% free to all local companies. Once the site is formally launched we will be creating an e-newsletter which will showcase all the great products and services we have locally. This project has been an amazing learning curve for me as I have discovered some really impressive businesses. Not complete yet but: www.visitcharlbury.co.uk - All comments welcome. David

John Munro
👍

Mon 6 Jun 2011, 22:30

David Green is a Charlbury resident and his project is genuine, so no need to put him on your 'spam' radar.....

Kat Patrick
👍

Mon 6 Jun 2011, 22:01

Dear All, just got an e-mail from David Green about a new Charlbury site called "visit Charlbury". Sorry, David, if I don't recognise your name out of context (I'm really bad like that), but anyone want to chip in about this venture so I don't automatically put on my "SPAM radar"?

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.