White Cat on the Green

Malcolm Blackmore
👍

Thu 12 May 2011, 23:44

Helen, you could volunteer him for augmented reality brain implants at the Experimental Psychology lab at the University? Might improve his spatial skills! They are doing something like that with rats nowadays but with the current experimental regulations changing not sure unvolunteered cats are fair game anymore (I've just read the review of a very interesting book on AR I am now ordering from Jon C.)

Helen Holwill
👍

Thu 12 May 2011, 20:55

I DID lose my cat recently and sadly he WAS thick enough to get stuck on the other side of the square. Luckily someone spotted him and he was carried back. But he's not white, so not guilty this time...

Emily Algar
👍

Thu 12 May 2011, 14:30

Heather, do you know if their missing a cat? It does seem a long way for the cat to travel, though obviously not impossible.

Heather Hill
👍

Wed 11 May 2011, 09:31

The Dix's who live in Hixet Wood have a white cat.

Malcolm Blackmore
👍

Mon 9 May 2011, 00:15

Amanda Jarman recently moved - it couldn't be one hers (though I think they only had one and it was traditional black and white). And recently Helen Holwill moved in the other side of The Green - it couldn't be thick enough to get itself to the other side of the square and not got back? And recently also someone moved out of the courtyard development of bungalows and also there was an ambulance outside there last week. All long shots but a canvass around the area might turn up something, especially as I think about it that ambulance by the courtyard of bungalows as a lot of elderly people live there and if there had been an emergency...

Emily Algar
👍

Sat 7 May 2011, 19:30

No I don't think so. From what we've seen its completely white.

David McCutcheon
👍

Sat 7 May 2011, 09:30

Could it be Susans - see posting of 1 May

Lesley Algar
👍

Fri 6 May 2011, 08:03

Does anyone know who the very tall white cat is on the Green? I've seen it around near where I live and wondered whose it is. It doesn't appear to have a collar and is constantly miaowing. I don't want to think it's got lost during a move. If anyone knows anything about the cat, please reply.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.