CSA Tea at Wilderness Fest? I've lost track!

Malcolm Blackmore
👍

Sun 3 Apr 2011, 19:25

Thank you for letting us know. I suspect I have now no place to hide with regards to doing a stint at one or the other event!

Tania Rotherwick
👍

Sun 3 Apr 2011, 10:50

I have written to Julie Ward asking if the CSA want to get involved. One idea is that the CSA share the running of the tea tent with Friends of Finstock School to reduce the cake baking burden. I am waiting to hear back from both organisations and very much hope that this will be another good fund raising opportunity.

Malcolm Blackmore
👍

Sat 2 Apr 2011, 20:50

I lost track ages ago if the Wilderness Festival was going to allow the CSA to do a tea tent like the old Cornbury Festival (now at Tew)? And if so are the CSA going to do a giant push and try and do BOTH festivals? With kids at the primary school this is an interesting topic to me and I might, despite my disabilities, see if I can limp around and help out for a bit this time!

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.