Little boxes - by Pete Seegar

Malcolm Blackmore
👍

Fri 1 Apr 2011, 23:54

One of my favourite songs and when I used to do folk singing 40 years back or nearly so was always popular as our remote corner of Sussex was being over-run by people buying up, closing down, and building what we then thought were rabbit hutches on our old farms. Twice the size of houses nowadays now those really are obscene sizes for a family! Just after I came back to my mothers original village from Canada (if I stayed here and worked for 3 years I got free university education in those days, no way would ever afford a degree in Canada - even if I had to do my O and A levels by self study!).

Charlotte Penn
👍

Thu 31 Mar 2011, 19:50

Sorry Richard,

This is probably one for the grease pit, but however I'm just so frustrated with lack of more support for Charlbury's current concerns. Charlbury is never in my mind - in little boxes, (thus Charlbury's magic), and that's the point I'm trying to make (with a little amusement - to those who understand!)

Kind regards,
Charlotte - with the best concerns for Charlbury

Charlotte Penn
👍

Thu 31 Mar 2011, 19:41

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONEYGU_7EqU

Love it! LOL

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.