Old Charlbury website

Ray Marshall
👍

Sun 27 Mar 2011, 00:01

Just to remind everyone on 1st April the Old Charlbury Website moves on to December 1999, just before the Millenium when everyone thought their computers would die, aircraft would fall from the sky, people were ready to party and the Charlbury Noise Limitation Group had yet to the thought of. Lol
The link is www.charlburytown.co.uk if you don't know

Ray Marshall
👍

Mon 21 Feb 2011, 11:04

The Old website can be accessed also at www.charlburytown.co.uk Note the TOWN in Charlburytown Lol

Ray Marshall
👍

Mon 21 Feb 2011, 07:17

Thanks John. Over the next few months i will be updating it and moving forward a few months at a time. The next one will be December 1999 just before the Millenium so keep looking. Worth looking at the entries in the Guest Book as well as there is one in there from a certain David Cameron

john h
👍

Sun 20 Feb 2011, 23:29

Well done Ray, nice to know you keep in touch with the 'ol Town, most interesting what you forget in a short space of time

John H

Dave Gamble
👍

Sun 20 Feb 2011, 19:17

Thank you for this Ray. The photo's of the youth hostel (which I hadn't seen before) brought back happy memories as my sister and I lived there in the early 60s with our parents who were the wardens.
Mind you, the photo's were obviously taken long after we left. I don't recall it being so luxurious!!

Ray Marshall
👍

Sat 19 Feb 2011, 20:12

Have uploaded the news pages for 1999 on www.kitpix.co.uk as well as Cads and the Youth theatre pix. Note the site is over 10 years old so please dont try clicking on any external links or ringing any numbers

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.