Charlbury Panther

Darren Eddy
👍

Thu 10 Feb 2011, 13:30

Many Thamks for your replies; especially to the person that sent me a picture; another mystery solved!
If you ever have what you believe to be a real sighting please feel free to let me know or if you're interested in Big Cat sightings try
our website www.bigcatsinbritain.org/

Regards to you all
Darren

Jon Carpenter
(site admin)
👍

Thu 10 Feb 2011, 10:29

... which is just published and we have stock in Evenlode Books! What a coincidence.

Christine Battersby
👍

Wed 9 Feb 2011, 18:57

Darren, it's a black sculpture, not really a statue. I don't have a picture. The garden is open for charity once a year: contact details for the owners should be in the NGS (National Gardens Scheme) Yellow Book 2011.

Darren Eddy
👍

Wed 9 Feb 2011, 13:12

Hello Charlbury; I need your help!
I've heard rumours that there is a statue of a Big Cat in the grounds of Charlbury Priory and that Train Commuters often believe it's real and keep reporting it. Is it true there's a statue and does anybody have a photo or know where I could get one? If you've seen the statue please let me know and if you have a picture I'd love to see it. My email address is: darren_eddy@yahoo.com
Thanks for your time.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.