Theft

Dave Gamble
👍

Thu 17 Feb 2011, 11:38

Helen, I trust the thief will soon be collared!
It's amazing just how desperate some people are. I've had milk taken from my doorstep-and yes, I heard the milkman deliver it! Plus a locked motor scooter taken from the side of my property.

helen gleeson
👍

Wed 16 Feb 2011, 19:33

Christine, Thank you for information...I have reported the theft of the said Dog House to the police who have advised they have no "leads"!

Christine Battersby
👍

Wed 16 Feb 2011, 13:42

Helen, it appears that various people in Chipping Norton have also had (mostly non-valuable) things stolen from their gardens. See recent posts on the Chipping Norton forum. Others have decided to report the loss, judging it to be a trend. Perhaps you should do the same!

helen gleeson
👍

Wed 9 Feb 2011, 22:03

no

John Munro
👍

Wed 9 Feb 2011, 19:18

Helen, sorry to hear of the theft, but it does beg the question as to whether 'Forest' was in the kennel at the time? :-)

helen gleeson
👍

Wed 9 Feb 2011, 12:20

We were amazed to discover that a dog kennel has been stolen from our garden. It housed our old lab Forest.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.