Street Fair

Cally Robson
👍

Mon 31 Jan 2011, 14:03

For anyone thinking of coming along to the Rose and Crown tonight, I've found the Streetfair page handy for background www.charlbury.info/cgi-bin/dcommunity.cgi?page=1

Best, Cally

Susie Finch
(site admin)
👍

Fri 28 Jan 2011, 12:56

Thanks for highlighting this Cally. To everyone, we really do need new blood this year - many people who have been helping with Street Fair for sometime now are bowing out - its about time some new people came along to help! If you were at the Town Council on Wednesday and heard me advertise the Social next Monday, I gave the incorrect time - its is 7.30pm - but you can come along anytime. See you all there!!

Susie

Cally Robson
👍

Fri 28 Jan 2011, 11:39

Sorry - venue changed to the Rose and Crown

Still at 7.30pm Monday 31st Jan

Cally

Cally Robson
👍

Fri 28 Jan 2011, 11:35

In light of recent challenges to events in Charlbury, I'm going to the Open Meeting for the Streetfair this Monday evening.

Even if I can't lend much time to help, I figure I can at least show my appreciation for community events and everyone who puts such hard work and commitment into making them happen.

---------------------------------
Streetfair Open Meeting (as announced in the News section):

Do you come to Street Fair? Do you avoid it?

Do you have some ideas on how you like to see it improve or change? Could you help out?

If so The Street Fair Committee would like to talk to you, so we're holding an open evening in the lounge at The Bell on Monday 31st Jan. We'll be there from 7.30pm so just pop in.

Who know we may even buy you an orange juice!
----------------------------------

Best to all, Cally

John Munro
👍

Sat 15 Jan 2011, 21:18

Suitably admonished....thanks for confirming the dates

Susie Finch
(site admin)
👍

Sat 15 Jan 2011, 19:27

John - you should know by now!! Its always the third Saturday in September, so this year it is the 17th September!!

John Munro
👍

Sat 15 Jan 2011, 17:42

Can someone remind me of the dates for this year's Street Fair?
Cheers
John

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.