Forensic heating engineer needed

Geoff Holmberg
👍 2

Fri 23 Aug, 09:48

Try G & O Engineering in Witney. 01993 771754.

There's not a lot they don't know about heating systems - domestic and commercial. They service our system and often spot little things that aren't quite right. Also offer a 24 hour 7 day breakdown service.

Joshua Carvalho S
👍 3

Thu 22 Aug, 19:49

Hey Valerie. The utility companies can be a nightmare. I’m sorry to hear you’re having bother. I used to install Gas & Electric meters, I could possibly help shed some light on the situation. What is the complicated meter set up they say you have? 

Valerie Stewart
👍

Thu 22 Aug, 11:01

I've been in dispute with E.ON Next for nearly three years; took it to the Ombudsman; the Ombudsman has spun a tale that justifies them taking in 2021 three times what they took in 2018 and says it's due to my having an incredibly complicated meter set-up.    When I objected they said I should consult a heating engineer.  So: can anyone recommend a heating engineer or similar who can help me sort this out, maybe write a short report?  For small amounts of folding money, or course.   

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.