Sat Morning Market

michele marietta
👍

Mon 19 Aug, 23:50

Mike:

Wait until you can get your hands on one of Chloe's cinnamon buns. Your life will never be the same.

Angela Gwatkin
👍 4

Mon 19 Aug, 21:59

Thanks Mike for these very positive comments.

The Charlbury Market volunteers are running the bakery stall, selling Missing Bean sourdough bread and pastries. Everything is freshly baked. So fresh, in fact, that sometimes it’s still warm in our hands as we put it out!

At the end of the market season in October the profits from bakery sales will be given to local organisations chosen by the volunteers.

We agree it’s great to have Styan’s excellent quality veg and fruit and delicious sourdough and pastries, both guaranteed to be outside the Community Centre every Saturday morning until midday. There will be other food stalls from time to time. Check the Events page for latest info on who else will be there each Saturday.

Mike Annen
👍 13

Sat 17 Aug, 11:58

This morning (Saturday) I visited the market and purchased bakery goods and vegetables.  I wanted to take this opportunity to first complement the two vendors and express my appreciation for their products.  I was impressed with the baked breads and my favorites are the sausage rolls!!  I wish we had sausage rolls like this in the U.S.  The vegetables and fruits were amazing.  For the people who live in Charlbury you are fortunate indeed to have them here every Saturday morning.  Please accept my compliments and thanks!  See you again next Sat...

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.