Riverside reminders!

Phil Grant
👍 3

Thu 25 Jul, 18:30

Tom

Well done on your challenge I hope you raised lots and you are not to sore

I was dressed as Wonder Woman on saturday, riverside festival allowed me to go onstage explain why I'm there, and through the generosity, help me raise 141.67

Thank you very much

thomas sharp
👍 4

Wed 24 Jul, 21:32

Hello! Thanks to everyone who donated money to the riverside run.

I’ll leave the page open for a few weeks so if anyone would like to donate please feel free. I completed the two hour run and there is a map of the route I ended up taking on the page. It was really hard! Turns out I should have probably trained….

Thanks. Tom

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/tomrunsforriverside

Angela Moore
👍 3

Fri 19 Jul, 11:05

Hello folks - Tom's JustGiving link is down at the moment due to <gestures at worldwide chaos caused by Microsoft outage>

Hopefully back up soon! We're trying to keep an eye on this at Riverside and judge whether or not it will affect our card payment systems. Hopefully all good soon :)

Angela Moore
👍 7

Thu 18 Jul, 15:28 (last edited on Thu 18 Jul, 15:28)

Hello Charlbury

We're heading into Riverside weekend and watching for the sun... Here are couple of reminders :)

• No dogs except assistance dogs - sorry, it's a condition of our licence
  • Don't bring glass or alcohol on site - ditto
  • Parking - no parking at the cricket club BUT paid parking at the field on the bottom of Pound Hill, disabled parking on site
  • Bring your re-usable cups back - save a bit on your first pint!

If you use EE, heads up that there might be trouble with the network this weekend so bring a card or some cash rather than relying on your phone signal.

Finally - just so you know - it's still completely FREE to enter and pints the same price as last year!

We absolutely can't wait to see you all!

Love from the Riverside crew xx

PS - Have you seen this? Tom's running round the site to raise Riverside funds - please do take a look, donate if you can and say hi if you see him :)
https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/tomrunsforriverside

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.