Return of the Italian takeover - At Chloes, 9th & 16th Augus

Kate Allison
👍

Thu 18 Jul, 07:44 (last edited on Thu 18 Jul, 07:47)

Hi everyone

Just wanted to let you all know the ‘Golosi’ Italian nights are back! Our team will be taking over the kitchen at Chloe’s whilst she is having a well deserved break, with a selection of our favourite Italian dishes.

We will be open for 2 Friday evenings, the 9th & 16th of August with 2 sittings, 6pm & 8pm.

There will be a £40 set menu of sharing plates as before (see menu below) but again a slightly different format in terms of seating, so each party will have their own table, less long table Italian wedding and more Italian trattoria style! Drinks will be available on the night from the bar.

MENU

Starters

-Olives & focaccia

-Bresaola salad

-Whipped ricotta with walnuts & honey

Mains

-Porcini & sausage pasta

-Stuffed Mushrooms

Desserts

-Tiramisu

-Almond cake

DETAILS

Address: Chloe's Charlbury, Alder house, Market Street, OX73PH

£40 set menu

Friday 9th August - 6pm OR 8pm sitting

Friday 16th August - 6pm OR 8pm sitting

Please email me at kate.chloescharlbury@gmail.com for reservations, book via the Chloe’s website www.chloescharlbury.com or of course pop in and see me at Chloe’s to book. And as always let me know any dietary requirements! We can cater for vegetarians, gluten free etc but please let us know in advance.

Looking forward to seeing you all soon!

Kate, Fabrizio and the Golosi team x

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.