Kate Davis

Catherine Kimmance
👍

Fri 26 Nov 2010, 11:35

David - I would just like to agree with all the sentiments in Deborah Longshaw's post and to add that Kate brightened up the journey and the days of those of us who did the 'train run' on a regular basis a few years back. We'll raise a glass to her and remember those fun Friday evenings sharing a bottle of wine between Oxford and Charlbury station.

Deborah Longshaw
👍

Wed 24 Nov 2010, 08:21

David....I am absolutely shocked at this news!! I got to know Kate when I worked at the Co-op and many was the time that her sense of humour and laughter managed to raise my spirtits. She was a wonderful woman, I just wish I had got to know her better. Please accept my sympathies at your sudden loss

David L E Davis
👍

Tue 23 Nov 2010, 16:32

As I'm sure many of you have already heard, the wonderful and irrepressible Kate Davis, my mum, passed away suddenly and unexpectedly last Thursday. On behalf of the Davis family, Ted, Jane and I just wanted to say how grateful we are for all the support and love we've received from everyone who knew Kate and we'd like to let everybody know that Kate's funeral service will take place at St Mary's, in Charlbury, next Tuesday 30th November at 12 noon.

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.