who is this

Richard Broughton
(site admin)
👍 1

Fri 12 Jul, 14:10

Advert taken down pending clarification regarding why it should be on our site.

Malcolm Blackmore
👍

Fri 12 Jul, 13:24

Ah well - you got there before I and our posts crossed.

DO NOT CLICK ON LINKS as if you are running a standard Microshaft Windross machine (the worst for insecure by design profiteering negligence in the opinion of many tekkies far, far brighter than I) or Apple (better, .... well, yes..., with a sort-of "unix" core ripped off from FreeBSD unix from what I've heard from same tekkies for a few decades) So unless you're security is well hardened do not click on random links.

And as I said, having Moderated BBS's and Mail-lists in another pre-parenthood epoch, spare a thought for the Mods.

Julia Webb
👍

Fri 12 Jul, 13:16

I think so - he has raised £5.

Rosemary Bennett
👍

Fri 12 Jul, 13:05 (last edited on Fri 12 Jul, 13:08)

Thanks Julia. It looks like a scam, doesn’t it!

Julia Webb
👍

Fri 12 Jul, 12:58 (last edited on Fri 12 Jul, 12:59)

Rosemary - I have taken this from his go fund me page: He wants a million!

Hi everyone. My name is Tiby. I am a hardworking man, I doar community job as a bus driver, being always to the help of my customers. But now, I am in a position that I need the help.

My wife suffers from severe depression, and she cannot be alone in the house, especially that we have a 3y.o. daughter. I need to be next to her permanently and try to overcome this condition. I need the funds to be able to give up the job, and to move to a house of our own back into our country. I know the target is high, but I am trying to see if the dream of having that money is possible. Also would help us to buy our home and relocate. Part of the funds will go into donating to people in need in my home country, where there are lots of poor people that need help.

Thank you for reading my story, and for your kind heart to help fulfill a dream, and not only.

Rosemary Bennett
👍

Fri 12 Jul, 12:52 (last edited on Fri 12 Jul, 12:56)

Tiberiu Niculescu - fundraising in Adverts

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.