SUSPICIOUS PROWLER

ann
👍

Wed 10 Jul, 17:13

I have just done it on-line, not sure if its the right way but reported.

Sophie Albrighton
👍 2

Wed 10 Jul, 15:52

Please do keep reporting this to the police. My house was broken into in the early hours of Sunday morning, and the police believe the thieves may have been targeting car keys.

ann
👍

Wed 10 Jul, 14:16

From what I could see average height chap, with light brown wavy hair not dark. Not what I would call well built from what I could see.

Valerie Stewart
👍 1

Wed 10 Jul, 13:20 (last edited on Wed 10 Jul, 13:22)

The man who was discussed in the forum some time ago as behaving suspiciously and hawking overpriced household goods turned up in Hanover Close earlier this morning.   Tall, dark, well-built, usually carrying a knapsack, name Blake Barley (at least that's what he said a couple of years ago).    When he first turned up - about two years ago - I bought some of his goods and so did some of my neighbours, but since then he's turned up a few times and tried pressuring us into buying things or giving him food.   

My apologies if posting on this threat misidentifies him, but the coincidence should be noted.   (I could identify/do an identikit were it needed). 

Tim Harrison
👍

Wed 10 Jul, 09:10

A prowler was also caught on camera at 3.10am 10/7/24, the person was trying a door handle of a car parked on a drive in Hill Close. Also seen on a second driveway in Hill Close around the same time. Reported to the police.

ann
👍

Wed 10 Jul, 07:22

Please be aware, early this morning around 2.50 am I saw a man on our drive near our cars on Dancers Hill (garage round the back of our house)

The  outside lights came on and could see him by our cars, once he realised he had been spotted quickly disappeared back down the drive.

Unfortunately, didn't see which way he went or hear a car, 

Please be alert 

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.