Attempted break in last night

Hannen Beith
👍

Sun 7 Jul, 15:46 (last edited on Mon 8 Jul, 08:22)

www.ukcrimestats.com/Subdivisions/CED/15472/

Valerie Stewart
👍 4

Sun 7 Jul, 13:06

That's rotten.   You should now post on social media warning the thieves about the rare and painful ear disease that they've caught from using your iPhone.   

Seriously, my sympathies - and many thanks for the warning.  

Sophie Albrighton
👍 3

Sun 7 Jul, 12:00

Updated to say it was in fact an actual break in, with a bag containing a laptop and iPhone taken. The thieves dumped everything except the iPhone - thank you to the kind resident who found the items and took them in. 

Sophie Albrighton
👍 3

Sun 7 Jul, 10:44

Unfortunately we had an attempted break in at our house on The Green shortly before 3am this morning. Somebody attempted to force our back door but thankfully didn’t gain entry. I saw a turquoise BMW saloon drive away so suspect that was the perpetrator’s car. The police have been informed but just letting all of you know to take care and keep everything locked, and if anyone had a similar issue last night, please let me know. 

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.