Vicious Dog - bull terrier?

Julie Negus
👍

Fri 3 Dec 2010, 13:30

Section 3 of The Dangerous Dogs Act.
This needs reporting before someone gets hurt.

Jon Carpenter
(site admin)
👍

Fri 3 Dec 2010, 10:38

Or you could phone our local bobby, Wesley, on 0845 850 5505. You can just report it, you don't have to have the police come round to you! Until he knows, nothing can be done about it.

Charlie M
👍

Thu 2 Dec 2010, 22:49

I agree with Jon ... may we know the route that this vicious dog takes ?

Jon Carpenter
(site admin)
👍

Wed 1 Dec 2010, 12:20

Or phone Crimestoppers 0800 555111 and do it anonymously. The next victim might be a toddler.

john h
👍

Tue 30 Nov 2010, 23:15

lets name and shame!!if you know who it is

KJarratt
👍

Tue 30 Nov 2010, 17:21

Yep, we all know the little black one...

Laura Ludlow
👍

Tue 30 Nov 2010, 15:29

yes, one of my friends Labradors was attacked by one and when he tried to rescue his labrador (as the owner was being useless!) he got bitten. The black but more staffie type (i think) dog had the labrador around the underside of the neck and was shaking it violently. It was a completely unprovoked attack.......

brian
👍

Sun 14 Nov 2010, 21:54

Unfortunately the owners of these types of dog, tend to have less brains than the majority of true animal lovers. These dogs are aggresive in nature I'm afraid.

Ian Staton
👍

Sun 14 Nov 2010, 15:16

Has anyone encountered the vicious small black dog (possibly a bull terrier) in Charlbury? Luckily it was on a lead when we came across it (with giggling owners that seemed pleased that the dog was being so aggressive). I hate to think what an unmuzzled, unleashed dog like that could do to one of Charlbury's dogs (or cats or...).

You must log in before you can post a reply.

Charlbury Website © 2012-2024. Contributions are the opinion of and property of their authors. Heading photo by David R Murphy. Code/design by Richard Fairhurst. Contact us. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.